What is MOBE?
MOBE is a 21-step training course for an online business which includes an affiliate program. It is based on a multiple level marketing platform which has quite highly priced products that members can promote for a good commission.
Matt Lloyd launched the company in 2011 and is also the proud owner of My Top Tier Business (MTTB)
MOBE Products and Review
While an in depth review would be extremely helpful, MOBE just has one too many products to cover everything up without boring the reader.
Basically, when you join MOBE, you have to pay $49 to officially become a member. However, you do not have access to any products just yet. In fact, this payment only gives you permission and access to buy further products and get some basic training as well. The next step will be to buy the license rights for the complete program at $1997! After buying the full license, you can go ahead and buy the rest of the products if you wish to sell them.
Some core products include:
• Inner Circle for $97/month
• License Rights for $2,497
• Home Business Summit for $497
• Super Charge Seminar for $497 (standard ticket) and $800 (VIP ticket)
• Titanium Mastermind $10,000
Some products which you can buy and sell at a rate of 90% commission include:
• My Top Tier Business (MTTB) for $49
• MOBE Elite Earners for $97/month
• My Email Marketing Empire for $194
• Funded Proposal for $194
• Affiliate Bonus Domination $291
• OPT Formula (Outsourcing Formula) at $194
• Done For Your Emails for $97/month
• IM Revolution Handbook for $9.95
The “Good” about MOBE
• Valuable tips on making money online with websites and how to control traffic
• Explains vital affiliate marketing methods in high detail
• Seminars allow member to interact and learn from each other
The “Bad” about MOBE
• Extremely expensive. Not for low-budget people, looking for way to earn some more cash online.
• Before the upsells stop, you will probably be out of money.
• It does not have a good reputation. Quite a few reviews stated this as a scam and therefore banks do not approve transactions. This may be the cause of the name-change.
• MOBE products are not highly demanded and you need to be a skilled marketer in order to have a chance at selling something. MOBE is MLM (multi-level marketing) and needs expertise to know how to go about promoting it successfully.
MOBE is definitely not for everyone – especially for those on a tight budget. However, the program is not a scam but it’s much more suitable for experienced marketers that have traffic, followers and enough money to invest. It may be extremely challenging and difficult for newbies. Also, selling high ticket affiliate programs are not easy. So instead of selling cheap products people tend to sell the ones costing thousands of dollars on hopes to earn higher commissions. And while that may seem attractive, without enough trust and sales experience, it can be almost impossible to end in success.